The NEW 'Encore MX 6.0'. The Encore MX 6.0 is part of Engage's new 'Thick Core' paddle line up. The only 'Thick Core' paddles in the market with power and a large sweet spot.
Encore 6.0 Line of Paddles. Paddle of choice for Nationals, US Open and Tournament of Champion Pro Level Medalist Jennifer Lucore, Brian Staub and Gigi LeMaster
The Line-up consists of (2) different shapes:
- Encore EX 6.0: 16" x 8" > industry standard shape for great balance between reach, power and control
- Encore MX 6.0: 16.5" x 7.5" > for those looking for more reach, power and spin.
NOTE: If you are not sure which one, go with the EX.
Paddles with thicker cores have more control and a softer feel at the point of contact. But as cores get thicker, the power and size of the sweet spot diminishes. Engage, known for their paddle engineering and innovation, created 'Core & Skin Dimensioning' to fix that issue. Producing the only 'Thick Core' paddles with a large sweet spot and the right amount of power to put the ball away (while maintaining full control, balance and positioning). If you have to over-swing to put the ball away, you lose control and ability to recover for the next shot.
Within the Encore 6.0 line of paddles. The MX has the same dimensions as the Maverick paddle (16.5" x 7.5"), providing the MX with additional reach, power and spin.
The MX (as with all the paddles in the Encore 6.0 line up) comes in five (5) great colors. Red, Green, Blue, Purple and Traditional.
The NEW 'Encore MX 6.0' line of paddles. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: FiberTEK’ (for maximum forgiveness and spin)
- Innovation: Core & Skin Dimensioning (to optimize power and sweet spot)
- Designed to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 - 7.8 oz. Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16.5" long x 7.5" wide
- Grip Circumference: Standard (4 3/8"), Thin (4 1/8")
- Color: Red, Blue, Purple.
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.