Engage Camp and Clinic Details. The Premier Training Experience.
Welcome to the Engage Camp and Clinic Information Page.
This page is to provide you with some information to help learn about the camps and to plan your Pickleball Experience.
We send 'Welcome Letters' to event participants at the beginning of each month and mid-month. These welcome letters will provide additional information.
(3) Day Camps (TOTAL OF 18 HOURS OF TRAINING)
NOTE: These camps include a FREE Trident paddle.
These events will be held at select locations around the world. The 'Pickleball Camps' page will list the actual location for each event and the Pros / Instructors that will be teaching at the event.
Snacks and water will be available during the day.
The main focus of the Pickleball camp will be on strategy...with a key focus on the following:
- The Net Game. Dinking Strategies and moving the ball around.
- Coming to the Net. 3rd Shots. Transition Zone. When to drop and when to drive.
- How to defend against the hard hitters (slowing the ball down)
- How to attack when at the net (volleys, roll-shots and put-aways)
- How to hit the ball when at the baseline
- How to use the serve & return as a weapon.
- When and how to lob. How to defend against the lobbers.
- Court positioning and how to use your positioning to your advantage.
You will be assigned a court at registration with others of similar skill level. At the end of each Pro Session the Pro will rotate to the next set of courts. You along with the others on your court will remain on your assigned court for each of the Pro Sessions (and Practice Play) during the 3-days..
Below is the daily schedule for MOST of our 3-day camps
**Check with Camp Director to confirm camp hours
Days 1 and 2:
- On court at 8:00am, off court at 4:00pm
- 1 hour for lunch
- On court at 8:00am, off court at 12:00pm.
- $20 cancellation fee per person**
- 30 days to 7 days prior to camp: no refunds; funds remain in your account for another camp any time, anywhere, with no time limitations; however there will be a $20 Administration/rebooking fee per person for the next camp.**
- 7 days or less prior to camp: Funds remain in your account for another camp any time, anywhere, with no time limitations; however there will be a $50 Administration/rebooking fee per person for the next camp, or receive 25% refund of camp price.**
- 24 hours or less prior to camp: 50% of funds remain in your account for another camp any time, anywhere, with no time limitations, with a $50 Administration/rebooking fee per person for the next camp, or receive 25% refund of camp price.**
**Specialty/all inclusive/Stay N Play camps may vary.
**EngagePickleball is not responsible for any difference in funds due to exchange rates.
**If a camp does not reach the required minimum of 8 camp attendees, the camp may be cancelled. Notice of cancellation will be given via email 12-14 days prior to the first day of camp. Should this occur, a full refund will be issued.