EngagePickleball Tune-up & Tournament Prep Camp Events
The PREMIER Pickleball Experience to Tune-up and improve your Pickleball game. These events are great for anyone, they are typically days prior to a tournament, but they are designed for everyone even if you are not attending the Tournament.
These SPECIAL Pickleball camp events are designed for skill levels 3.0 and above. You will focus only the strategies you need to move to the next level, testing your skills (and what you are learning) against others of the same skill-level and the Pro-level instructors. These are focused tune-up camps to make you play smarter and to teach you the strategies you need to force your opponents to make mistakes.
Ready to take your game to the next level?
- Camps are open to 3.0+ skill-levels and higher
- Individuals are always placed in groups with others of similar skill-level.
- Small group sizes are always guaranteed
- Personal attention is given to improve your game (One-on-one time with the Pro instructors).
- Playing strategies are the key focus (so you always leave playing better).
- Video Analysis (with multiple camera views) and written feedback is provided.
Learn from some of the Best Instructors in the Game. The TeamEngage Pros. US Open, National and Tournament of Champions Pro-level Medalists & IPTPA Certified Instructors such as Marcin Rozpedski, Catherine Parenteau, Steve Kennedy, Gigi LeMaster, Robert Elliott.
These events vary in length and usually provide multiple clinic options. (2) day events. (1) day events. Each with varying hours per day. See each event for training time and cost.
- The main focus is on playing strategies and ball placement.
- How to play at a higher level and to force your opponents to make a mistake.
- These strategies will encompass all aspects of the game.
- Players will be grouped into similar skill levels with only 4 individuals per court and an 8:1 or lower player to instructor ratio.
Includes typically water, snacks and other refreshments.
Dates and Locations.
Mar 13. Delray Beach, FL (prior to World Pickleball Classic). A 1-day event. (2) hour Pickleball clinic. Pros: Steve Kennedy, Robert Elliott. Cost: $60. BOOK NOW.
Mar 20 - 21. Palm Springs, CA (prior to The Lakes Spring Fling). A 2-day (4) hours per day Pickleball camp. Pros: Marcin Rozpedski, Robert Elliott. Cost: $250 BOOK NOW.
April 20 - 21. Oxford, FL (prior to US Open). (2) days. (6) hours per day. 12 total hour camp. Pros: Brian Staub, Robert Elliott. Cost: $330 BOOK NOW
July 9 - 11. Lake Odessa, MI (prior to Beer City Open). 2-day (6) hours per day. 12 total hour camp (Jul 9 -10). FREE Pro Exhibition / barbecue (Jul 10). 1-day. (3) hour clinic (Jul 11). Learn More BOOK NOW.
Are you Ready to Take your Game to the Next Level…