SHIPPING NOTICE. June 22, 2021. Due to the high demand across our entire paddle collection, we have decided to halt taking orders until we are caught up with all existing orders. Please visit your local dealer or online partner to purchase your Engage paddle. We expect to resume direct paddle sales mid-July. Thank you for being part of the Engage family.
The NEW Pursuit MX Graphite paddle (Reimagined Control, Power & Feel). The Pursuit is Engage's Flagship paddle and has been in development for a long time to ensure it will become one of the top selling paddles (if not #1) in the sport.
The Pursuit skin is a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with our 'black' core developed to be the softest core in the market. The combination of this skin and core makes this paddle unique and the most responsive paddle in the market.
The rough texture is the actual skin (not an overlay texture commonly used in the industry) therefore the texture lasts. The skin was also designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the 'black' core you get a paddle like no other. Reimagined control, spin and feel.
The paddle comes in many combinations to fit most playing styles:
- EX (16" x 8") with a 5" handle length
- * MX (16 1/2" x 7 1/2") with a 5 3/4" handle length (you are on the MX page)
- (6.0 Edition) 5/8" thick core for maximum control and feel
- 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" (but with increased power)
- 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard weight)
- 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight)
- 7.1 - 7.4 oz (Featherweight)
- Stealth Black
- Ruby Red Accents
- Deep Purple Accents
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.