The NEW Pursuit Graphite 'Jessie Irvine' line of paddles (Reimagined Control, Power & Feel). The Pursuit is Engage's Flagship paddle and has been in development for a long time to ensure it will become (and remain) one of the top selling paddles (if not #1) in the sport.
Jessie Irvine (as of the date of this posting Oct 10, 2022) ranked #1 in Women's Doubles and #3 in Mixed Doubles in the Professional Pickleball Association (PPA) pro tour. Paddle of choice, the Pursuit Graphite MX. Jessie has decided on her own signature look and style. A simple Pink edition.
The Pursuit skin is a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with our 'black' core developed to be the softest core in the market. The combination of this skin and core makes this paddle unique and the most responsive paddle in the market.
The rough texture is the actual skin (not an overlay texture commonly used in the industry) therefore the texture lasts. The skin was also designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the 'black' core you get a paddle like no other. Reimagined control, spin and feel.
The paddle comes in many combinations to fit most playing styles:
- EX (16" x 8") with a 5" handle length
- MX (16 1/2" x 7 1/2") with a 5 3/4" handle length
- 5/8" core for the ultimate in control and feel
- 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" (but with increased power)
- 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard weight)
- 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight)
- 7.1 - 7.4 oz (Featherweight) > only available in the 1/2" core
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Grip Circumference: 4 3/8" (5/8" thick core), 4 1/4” (1/2" thick core)
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.