Cosmetic paddles are new, unused paddles that have the same performance and warranty as with all our new paddles. Specific colors may be available by request in the "Order Notes" but are not guaranteed.
They have a slight cosmetic blemish that occurred during the printing process. Due to our commitment to excellence and quality controls, we have decided not to sell them at full price.
Please note. Due to the limited stock we have on hand, if you request specific grip, weight, and/or color requirements, we will ship the closest we have in stock.
The NEW Poach Infinity. The most technologically advanced paddle in the market. Specifically designed for players that:
- Have (or the tendency to have) tennis elbow.
- Want a soft feeling control paddle to shape (spin) the ball that also creates power when & where you want it.
- Like diversity (with (4) different shapes to fit your style of play): EX (16" x 8"), SX (16.25" x 7.75"), MX (16.5" x 7.5"), LX (17" x 7").
The 'technology' that makes it happen:
| Technology to mitigate tennis elbow:
Technology to enhance control, spin and power.
- Vibration Dampening Skin - Eliminates vibration at the point of contact (at it's source) not lower within the paddle or via other objects placed inside the paddle that only stops it from traveling to the hand.
Variable Release Technology - The proprietary 6-layer skin produces more power the faster you swing (when you want it)
- Counterweight Technology - Lowers the center of mass (balance point) closer to your hand to 1) mitigate getting tennis elbow by making the paddle more balanced (not head heavy which is one of the main reasons tennis elbow develops) and 2) increase maneuverability (hand speed).
Omni-directional Friction-based Texture - 1) Roughness that spreads out in all directions to create more spin, 2) Surface 'friction' hits the upper limits / range allowed, and 3) softest skin (and core) that holds the ball longer (main factor in producing spin).
- Proprietary ControlPro ‘Black’ Polymer Core - Creates the softest hitting paddle for those that like soft feeling paddles or have tendency for tennis elbow (mitigates vibration)
Variable Flex Technology - Designed to flex at the point of contact for more 'forgiving' shot making.
Diversity with (4) different shapes to fit your playing style:
|Poach Infinity EX (standard)
||16" long x 8" wide
|Poach Infinity SX (short grip)
||16.25" long x 7.7" wide
|Poach Infinity MX (elongated)
||16.5" long x 7.5" wide
|Poach Infinity LX (blade)
||17" long x 7" wide
What are some other attributes of the Poach Infinity?
- Large sweet spot for more on-center hits (which means more balls landing in).
- Solid feel at the point of contact for more control and ball feel.
Never before has so much research and development gone into paddle development. The NEW Poach Infinity is the most advanced paddle in the market designed to take the game and you to the next level.
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction-based 6-layer Textured Composite
Weight: Lite 7.5-7.8, Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16.25” long x 7.75” wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Grip Length: 4.0”
- Colors: Blue, Pink, Orange, Green
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Three (3) technologies for Vibration Control Technology and Tennis Elbow Mitigation.
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play