Cosmetic paddles are new, unused paddles that have the same performance and warranty as with all our new paddles.
They have a slight cosmetic blemish that occurred during the printing process. Due to our commitment to excellence and quality controls, we have decided not to sell them at full price.
Please note. Only White Available
The 'Elite Pro'. The paddle the Pro's choose. Take your game to the next level as our top Pros did at the 2017 US Open Pickleball Tournament.
The 'Elite Pro'. EngagePickleball won (21) of the (48) Pro level medals at the 2017 US Open. The 'Elite Pro' took (9) of them. The Engage Pros that used the 'Elite Pro' just switched to it prior to the event. Who does that just before one of the largest Pickleball tournaments of the year? Well some of the Engage Pros did, and it took their game to the next level. It's now time to take your game to the next level too.
The 'Elite Pro' was created with direct input from the top players in the game to provide even more power, spin, reach and ball forgiveness (feel).
If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology (we call it liquid Graphite). The first ever 'chemically bonded' skin developed by EngagePickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among Graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
The NEW 'Elite Pro'. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Weight (Per Style): 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE Weight). 7.8 - 8.3 oz (Standard).
- Size: 16" long x 8" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Color: Red, White
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.