Cosmetic paddles are new, unused paddles that have the same performance and warranty as with all our new paddles. Specific colors may be available by request in the "Order Notes" but are not guaranteed.
They have a slight cosmetic blemish that occurred during the printing process. Due to our commitment to excellence and quality controls, we have decided not to sell them at full price.
Please note. Due to the limited stock we have on hand, if you request specific grip, weight, and/or color requirements, we will ship the closest we have in stock.
The NEW Pursuit Graphite 'Jessie Irvine' line of paddles (Reimagined Control, Power & Feel). The Pursuit is Engage's Flagship paddle and has been in development for a long time to ensure it will become (and remain) one of the top selling paddles (if not #1) in the sport.
Jessie Irvine is ranked within the TOP 5 in Women's Doubles and Mixed Doubles in the Professional Pickleball Association (PPA) pro tour. Paddle of choice, the Pursuit Graphite MX. Jessie has decided on her own signature look and style. A simple Pink edition.
Note: For the month of October 10% of the profit of all these paddles sold will go to Breast Cancer Awareness.
The Pursuit skin is a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with our 'black' core developed to be the softest core in the market. The combination of this skin and core makes this paddle unique and the most responsive paddle in the market.
The rough texture is the actual skin (not an overlay texture commonly used in the industry) therefore the texture lasts. The skin was also designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the 'black' core you get a paddle like no other. Reimagined control, spin and feel.
The paddle comes in many combinations to fit most playing styles:
- EX (16" x 8") with a 5" handle length
- MX (16 1/2" x 7 1/2") with a 5 3/4" handle length
- 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" (but with increased power)
- 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard weight) > 1/2" core range
- 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight) > 1/2" core range
- 7.1 - 7.4 oz (Featherweight) > only available in the 1/2" core
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.