CERTIFIED REFURBISHED paddles are slightly used paddles. These paddles typically are slightly used demo paddles from our training company or Test Drive program.
These certified refurbished paddles have been fully verified to have no defects and have been reconditioned with a new edge guard and grip.
These paddles have a (60) day no questions asked Test Drive/Warranty. After that if you have any issues you are responsible for sending the paddle to us with a small $15 repair fee.
Please note. Due to the limited stock we have on hand, if you request specific grip, weight, and/or color requirements, we will ship the closest we have in stock.
The Maverick takes the Elite Pro winning heritage and engineering it to the next level. Creating a paddle with no boundries.
The 'Elite Pro' is one of the most powerful paddles, with the largest sweet spots, spin capability and control/feel. Engage took this paddle to new heights. By using engineering methodologies and simulation engines, we created a paddle with:
- more power and ability to keep the ball in at these higher speeds by creating more spin and flex in the paddle. We call it 'Variable Release Flex Technology'.
- additional spin by extending the Elite Pro grip from 5 inches to 6 inches. This creates more torque (hence more power and spin to keep the ball in). Not too mention the added benefit to two handed players.
- more reach by extending the length of the paddle to 16.5 inches (0.5 inches longer to put the paddle right between length wise of standard 16 inch length paddles and the Blade style 17 inch paddles).
- the largest sweet spot and blocking ability by reducing the Elite Pro width only 1/4 inches from each side which created more solidity.
By creating a paddle that has the optimal length (16.5 inches which sits right between standard paddles and Blades) and width (7.5 inches making it the widest paddle at this length) it creates a paddle with the most reach, largest sweet spot (blocking ability), power, spin and feel of any paddle.
Plus at a price point for everyone at only $134.99.
No doubt, the Maverick takes paddle design to new levels. It also comes in six (6) great colors. The background color is Graphite with the option of the Red, Purple, Metallic, Blue, Black and Orange fades.
Engage is known for investing the most in R&D. Being the only paddle manufacturer with a full time Engineer and Scientist on staff creating a new prototypes every 7-10 days. The NEW Maverick, is an output from this dedication to creating paddles to take your game to the next level.
The NEW 'Elite Pro' Maverick. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Innovation: Variable Release Flex Technology
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 - 7.8 oz. Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16.5" long x 7.5" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Colors: New Graphics (Ruby Red, Sky Blue, Emerald Green, Purple Mist). Fade Design (Orange, Red, Blue, Jessie Irvine Signature)
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.