Chris Allen’s BIG DOG is a revolutionary Oversize paddle — 100% approved by the USAPA for use in sanctioned tournaments — delivering more surface area than any other paddle on the market.
With an extra-long 12” face and shorter 3-1/4” handle, players who use a table tennis style grip — placing a forefinger and/or thumb on the hitting surface — gain SUBSTANTIALLY more reach and control.
The larger surface area generates a HUGE sweet spot, minimizing miss-hits, and provides the ultimate defense against your opponents’ hard hit balls.
While adding 20% more hitting surface, Chris Allen’s BIG DOG boasts the same, long-lasting composite face and polymer core as our battle-tested Encore line, complete with the maximum surface roughness and paddle deflection allowed by the USAPA.
The result is EXTRAORDINARY spin, power and blocking capabilities.
Unleash your BEST pickleball with Chris Allen’s BIG DOG Paddle!
PLEASE NOTE: All of the proceeds from the sale of this paddle are donated to support dog charities throughout The United States.
- Weight Average: 8.3 ounces (balanced to feel lighter)
- Weight Range: 8.0 – 8.6 ounces
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" (Medium)
- Grip Style: Ultra Perforated Cushion
- Grip Manufacturer: Engage
- Grip Length: 3 1/4”
- Paddle Length: 15 1/2”
- Paddle Width: 8 1/8”
- Paddle Face: Specialized 'Proprietary' Fiberglass
- Core Material: 'ControlPro' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Edge Guard: Cyclone Low-profile
- Hand Crafted in the USA.
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play