The Apprentice is a full size polymer paddle with the same high-end trim and grip found on premium level paddles. By far the best paddle in the $19.99 - $40.00 paddle market.
The paddle is designed for those new to the sport and for Schools, Ambassadors, Community Centers and other locations looking to introduce Pickleball with the best in class paddle at this price point.
- Consumer version for individual consumers and Community Centers / Clubs / YMCAs and Ambassadors. Single paddle at $39.99 or in a 8-set bundle for $25 each (for $200 for 8-paddles).
- Special Community Center / Club / YMCA and Ambassador edition that comes only in a 8-set bundle set for $19.99 each (for $159.92 for 8-paddles).
Please note. The consumer version has an advanced textured skin with the new Engage graphic design. The Special edition $19.99 bundle set has no texture and only graphics is on the label located just above the handle.
The paddle will truly give new players the full experience and excitement Pickleball has to offer. There's now no need for wooden paddles that don't provide the true Pickleball experience.
The paddle can be ordered with a standard 4 1/4" grip circumference or smaller 4" grip circumference (great for juniors and individuals with smaller hands).
The NEW Apprentice is Engage's way to give back to the Pickleball community and to help grow this great sport. These paddles are made in the USA in the same factory as all Engage paddles.
- Polymer Core and Composite Skin.
- Designed to meet the strictest community noise restrictions.
- Large surface area measuring 15 1/2" long x 8 1/8" wide.
- Weight: Consumer 7.5 - 8.0 oz. Special Edition 7.1 - 7.5 oz.
- Color: Consumer Edition (white background with Engage new design in black). Special Edition (white background with label located at bottom of paddle).
- Industry standard 5" grip length.
- Grip Circumference. Standard (4 1/4").
- (1) year warranty (if you register your paddle...please visit our 'Warranty and Return Policy' page for more information...or Click Here).
- USAPA Approved for Tournament Play. Approval in progress.
- Made in USA.