Engage Clinic at Treaty Park in St Augustine, FL (Feb 25 - 27, 2020)
The PREMIER Pickleball Experience to Improving your Pickleball game is coming to Treaty Park in St Augustine, FL February 25 - 26.
Ready to take your game to the next level?
- Camps are open to all skill-levels
- Individuals are always placed in groups with others of similar skill-level.
- Small group sizes are always guaranteed
- Personal attention is given to improve your game (One-on-one time with the Pro instructors).
- Playing strategies are the key focus (so you always leave playing better).
Learn from some of the Best Instructors in the Game. The TeamEngage Pros. US Open, National Medalists & IPTPA Certified Instructors Michelle Esquivel and Robert Elliott.
Choose the clinic that best fits your schedule.
- The main focus is on playing strategies and ball placement.
- How to play at a higher level and to force your opponents to make a mistake.
- Designed to give you the edge and to tune-up what you’ve been doing and how to get to the next level.
- These strategies will encompass all aspects of the game.
- 8:1 ratio (participant to instructor ratio...only 4 individuals per court).
- Includes free water, snacks and other refreshments.
SOLD OUT - Tuesday February 25 (3 Hour AM session) - Intermediate (3.0 - 3.5 skill level)
(3) SPOTS OPEN - Tuesday February 25 (3 Hour PM session) - Intermediate (3.0 - 3.5 skill level)
SOLD OUT - Wednesday February 26 (3 Hour AM session) - Intermediate (3.0 - 3.5 skill level)
(3) SPOTS OPEN - Wednesday February 26 (1.5 Hour PM session) - Intermediate (3.0 - 3.5 skill level)
Address: Treaty Park - 1595 Wildwood Dr., St Augustine, Florida 32086
Are you Ready to Take your Game to the Next Level…