Engage Clinic at Treaty Park in St Augustine, FL (Oct 29-31, 2019)
The PREMIER Pickleball Experience to Improving your Pickleball game is coming to Treaty Park in St Augustine, FL October 29 - 31, 2019.
(just before the Florida-Georgia Pickleball Classic that is being held from Nov 1-3, 2019)
Ready to take your game to the next level?
- Camps are open to all skill-levels
- Individuals are always placed in groups with others of similar skill-level.
- Small group sizes are always guaranteed
- Personal attention is given to improve your game (One-on-one time with the Pro instructors).
- Playing strategies are the key focus (so you always leave playing better).
Learn from some of the Best Instructors in the Game. The TeamEngage Pros. US Open, National Medalists & IPTPA Certified Instructors Michelle Esquivel and Robert Elliott.
Each day will have a 3-hour clinic in the AM and a 1.5-hour clinic in the afternoon.
Choose the clinic that best fits your schedule.
- The main focus is on playing strategies and ball placement.
- How to play at a higher level and to force your opponents to make a mistake.
- Designed to give you the edge and to tune-up what you’ve been doing and how to get to the next level.
- These strategies will encompass all aspects of the game.
- 8:1 ratio (participant to instructor ratio...only 4 individuals per court).
- Two sessions to choose from per Skill-level:
- 3-hour morning session ($90). From 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 1.5-hour afternoon session ($45). From 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM.
- Includes free water, snacks and other refreshments.
Tuesday October 29 (both AM and PM session) - Beginners (2.0 - 2.5 skill level)
Wednesday October 30 (both AM and PM session) - Intermediate (3.0 - 3.5 skill level)
Thursday October 31 (both AM and PM session) - Advanced (4.0 - 5.0 skill level)
Address: Treaty Park - 1595 Wildwood Dr., St Augustine, Florida 32086
Are you Ready to Take your Game to the Next Level…