North River Shores Pickeball
North River Shores Pickleball
The PREMIER Pickleball Experience to Improving your Pickleball game is coming to
North River Shores Pickleball (Thursday, April 1 - Saturday, April 3).
Ready to take your game to the next level?
- Camps are open to all skill-levels
- Individuals are always placed in groups with others of similar skill-level.
- Small group sizes are always guaranteed
- Personal attention is given to improve your game (One-on-one time with the Pro instructors).
- Playing strategies are the key focus (so you always leave playing better).
The lead instructor is Jonny 'Pickleball' Andrews. Owner and host of the JonnyPickleball Show and the new Around the Post Show.
Jonny is a Pro-level Engage Pickleball sponsored player and IFP Certified Instructor.
Choose the clinic that best fits your schedule.
- The main focus is on playing strategies and ball placement.
- How to play at a higher level and to force your opponents to make a mistake.
- Designed to give you the edge and to tune-up what you’ve been doing and how to get to the next level.
- These strategies will encompass all aspects of the game.
- 8:1 ratio (participant to instructor ratio...only 4 individuals per court).
- Includes free water, snacks and other refreshments.
Session 1: Intermediate 3.0 - 3.5 skill level ($325 Per Person for members. $350 member guests)
3-day Morning Session, Thursday - Saturday (9 AM - Noon)
Session 2: Intermediate Plus 3.6 - 4.0+ skill level ($325 Per Person for members. $350 member guests)
3-day Afternoon Session, Thursday - Saturday (1 PM - 4 PM)