EngagePickleball Camp & Pro Exhibition. Club Med Turkoise (Turks & Caicos Islands). May 17 - 19, 2019.
The PREMIER Pickleball Experience to Improving your Pickleball game is coming to Club Med Turkoise (Turks & Caicos) May 17 - May 20, 2019.
The Team Engage Pros (instructors) won the most Pro-level medals at the 2018 US Open and 2017 Nationals. Two of the most prestigious Pickleball tournaments.
Ready to take your game to the next level?
- Camps are open to all skill-levels
- Individuals are always placed in groups with others of similar skill-level.
- Small group sizes are always guaranteed
- Personal attention is given to improve your game (One-on-one time with the Pro instructors).
- Playing strategies are the key focus (so you always leave playing better).
- Video Analysis (with multiple camera views) and written feedback (extra charge applies)
Learn from some of the Best Instructors in the Game. The TeamEngage Pros. US Open & National Medalists Marcin Rozpedski, Gigi LeMaster, Robert Elliott and Jodi Elliott.
What will you be learning? Simple. 'What you need to move to the next level'. At the end of the weekend, that's exacting how you will be playing. At a higher level...
Some of the key topics you will be learning:
- The Net Game. Dinking Strategies and moving the ball around.
- Coming to the Net. 3rd Shot Drops. When to drop and when to drive.
- How to defend against the hard hitters (slowing the ball down).
- How to attack when you are at the net (volleys, roll-shots and put-aways).
- How to hit the ball from the baseline.
- When and how to lob. How to defend against the lobbers.
- How to use the serve & return as a weapon.
- Court positioning and how to use your positioning to your advantage.
Are you Ready to Take your Game to the Next Level…
Summary: This is a 3-day event with (6) hours of instruction and strategy playing per day (18+ total hours of instruction). Players will be grouped into similar skill levels.
Pro-Exhibition: One hour Pro Exhibition is included.
Open Play: There will be times available for Open Play too.
- Participants: Limited to enjoy active participation. 4-6 individuals per court (similar skill levels will be grouped together on each court).
Cost of Camp: $500. Includes (1) FREE Engage paddle of your choice ($30 up-charge for the Elite Pro or $45 for the Poach Advantage).
Cost of All-Inclusive Stay at Club Med Turkoise: $575 double occupancy for 3-days which includes free/unlimited food, cocktails, entertainment and more. Additional night(s) available.
NOTE: If your significant other does not play Pickleball. You can select to pay just the discounted 'All-inclusive' Resort Only rate for their stay.