EngagePickleball Beginner (2.0 - 2.5) Only Camp Events
The PREMIER Pickleball Experience for Beginner Skill Level Players to Improving your Pickleball game.
These SPECIAL Pickleball camp events are designed for the Beginner skill-level players ONLY. You will focus on the fundamentals, mechanics, strategies and drills you need to move to the next level.
Ready to take your game to the next level?
- FREE PADDLE INCLUDED WITH ENTRY FEE
- Camps are open to Beginner (2.0 - 2.5) skill-levels ONLY
- Individuals are always placed in groups with others of similar skill-level.
- Small group sizes are always guaranteed
- Personal attention is given to improve your game (One-on-one time with the Pro instructors).
- Playing fundamentals, mechanics, strategies and drills are the key focus (so you always leave playing better).
Learn from some of the Best Instructors in the Game. The TeamEngage Pros. US Open, National and Tournament of Champions Pro-level Medalists & IPTPA Certified Instructors such as Marcin Rozpedski, Gigi LeMaster, Steve Kennedy, Michelle Esquivel, Scott Burr, Jessie Irvine, Matt Staub, Brian Staub, Matt Blom, Robert Elliott.
These are (2) day. (6) hours per day events. (12+) total hours of instruction.
- The main focus is on fundamentals, mechanics, playing strategies and ball placement.
- How to play at a higher level and to force your opponents to make a mistake.
- The knowledge, tips and strategies will encompass all aspects of the game.
- Players will be grouped into similar skill levels with low player to instructor ratio.
$395 per person. Includes water, snacks and a FREE Engage paddle.
Dates and Locations.
- Jan 11 - 12 (Oxford, FL next to The Villages)
- Feb 22 - 23 (Boca Raton, FL)
- Mar 21 - 22 (Dallas, TX)
- May 23 - 24 (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Jul 8 - 9 (Odessa, MI)
- Sep 19 - 20 (LakeVille, MA)
- Dec 4 - 5 (Peachtree Corners, GA)
Are you Ready to Take your Game to the Next Level…