Back by popular demand...one of the top selling paddles ever. The Engage Elite Pro Maverick.
The first ever 'chemically bonded' skin developed by Engage Pickleball. This paddle was specifically designed for players looking for Power. The paddle is heavily textured for those that love spin and also has the largest sweet spot of any paddle created.
How does the Maverick compare to it's sister paddle the Elite Pro.
- More power and ability to keep the ball in at these higher speeds by creating more spin and flex in the paddle. We call it 'Variable Release Flex Technology'.
- Additional spin by extending the Elite Pro grip from 5 inches to 5.75 inches. This creates more torque (hence more power and spin to keep the ball in). Not too mention the added benefit to two handed players.
- More reach by extending the length of the paddle to 16.5 inches (0.5 inches longer to put the paddle right between length wise of standard 16 inch length paddles and the Blade style 17 inch paddles).
- The largest sweet spot and blocking ability by reducing the Elite Pro width only 1/4 inches from each side which created more solidity.
The 'Elite Pro' Maverick. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by Engage Pickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Innovation: Variable Release Flex Technology
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 - 7.8 oz. Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16.5" long x 7.5" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Colors: Ruby Red, Sky Blue, Purple Mist).
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.