The 'Elite Pro' was created with direct input from the top players in the game to provide even more power, spin, reach and ball forgiveness (feel).
Steve Kennedy, one of the top Senior Pro-level Pickleball players in the world, has a Signature version of the 'Elite Pro'.
The Elite Pro is also the signature paddle of pro player, IFP instructor and host of the Jonny Pickleball Show Jonny Andrews. His signature version comes in a camo design and 10% of all paddle sales of this great looking paddle goes to the Wounded Veteran Relief fun.
If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology (we call it liquid Graphite). The first ever 'chemically bonded' skin developed by EngagePickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among Graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
The NEW 'Elite Pro'. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Weight (Per Style): 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE Weight). 7.8 - 8.3 oz (Standard).
- Size: 16" long x 8" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Color: Ruby Red, Sky Blue, Purple Mist
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.