Ready to Order NOW. Ready to Ship March 8.
The 'Elite Pro'. The paddle the Pro's choose. Take your game to the next level as our top Pros did at the 2018 US Open Pickleball Tournament.
The NEW 'Elite Pro' Blade. The standard Elite Pro is one of the most powerful paddles on the market with the largest sweet spot. Now in a Blade version, it has even more power and spin...and a larger sweet spot than other Blade paddles.
The new Elite Pro Blade hits the USAPA limits in both length and overall size. So you can not have a longer (or wider paddle at this length). Paddle dimensions are 17" long x 7" wide.
If you were an Encore Blade player, you'll love this enhanced and technically advanced Blade paddle as compared to the Encore Blade. It has maximum power, spin and sweat spot as compared to other Blade paddles.
The 'Elite Pro' was created with direct input from the top players in the game to provide even more power, spin, reach and ball forgiveness (feel).
Steve Kennedy, one of the top Senior Pro-level Pickleball players in the world, has a Signature version of the 'Elite Pro'.
If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology (we call it liquid Graphite). The first ever 'chemically bonded' skin developed by EngagePickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among Graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
The NEW 'Elite Pro' Blade. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
Specifications (NOTE: Day 1 this paddle will only be offered in the standard weight range. The LITE will be coming within the next couple of months):
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Weight (Per Style): 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE Weight). 7.8 - 8.3 oz (Standard).
- Size: 17" long x 7" wide (hits the USAPA limit in length and overall size)
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Color: Red, White
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.