CERTIFIED REFURBISHED paddles are slightly used paddles. These paddles typically are slightly used demo paddles from our training company or Test Drive program.
These certified refurbished paddles have been fully verified to have no defects and have been reconditioned with a new edge guard and grip.
These paddles have a (60) day no questions asked Test Drive/Warranty. After that if you have any issues you are responsible for sending the paddle to us with a small $15 repair fee.
Please note. Due to the limited stock we have on hand, if you request specific grip, weight, and/or color requirements, we will ship the closest we have in stock.
The NEW 'Encore MX'. The Encore MX is the 1/2 inch version of the top selling Encore MX 6.0. What's the difference. The Encore MX just has a little more power.
The Line-up consists of (2) different shapes:
- EX: 16" x 8" with a 5" length grip > industry standard shape for great balance between reach, power and control
- MX: 16.5" x 7.5" with a 5.75" length grip > for those looking for more reach, power and spin.
NOTE: If you are not sure which one, go with the EX.
Paddles with thicker cores have more control and a softer feel at the point of contact. But as cores get thicker, the power and size of the sweet spot diminishes. Engage, known for their paddle engineering and innovation, created 'Core & Skin Dimensioning' to fix that issue. Producing the only 'Thick Core' paddles with a large sweet spot and the right amount of power to put the ball away (while maintaining full control, balance and positioning).
But if you find you have to over-swing to put the ball away (or get your serve/return deep) with the Encore 6.0 series (or other thick core paddles or any other paddle), you may need a little more power. That's where the Encore MX (and Encore EX) comes in. Now you can swing at a normal speed and ensure you stay in control (and not lose the ability to recover for the next shot) when you put that ball away (or need help getting that serve / return deeper).
The NEW 'Encore EX'. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: FiberTEK’ (for maximum forgiveness and spin)
- Innovation: Core & Skin Dimensioning (to optimize power and sweet spot)
- Designed to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 - 7.8 oz. Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16.5" long x 7.5" wide
- Grip Length: 5 3/4 inches
- Grip Circumference: Standard (4 1/4")
- Color: Blue, Purple
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.